1. Riders are strongly encouraged to help drivers navigate traffic and routes (especially with new carpool & limo drivers on tough traffic days). Please remember, as a guest in the driver's car, the route is ultimately the driver's decision.
2. Directions, traffic & drive times by Google:
3. No cellphone calls please
4. It's 100% okay not to talk, wear your headphones or do some work.
5. Music is a personal taste. We encourage drivers to keep the volume low. FM 90.3 for some classical.
6. We are all in this together. If you are unsure about anything, just ask. Together we can create a stress-free commute.
7. Not feeling great? Consider staying home if you are under the weather.