We had no idea what to expect today, but despite the morning darkness, crazy rain and traffic, our first day in business was a great success. Here are some highlights...
- We created 7 casual carpools (with 21 happy customers) from Orinda/Moraga to SF
- Only 1 person waited more than 5 minutes for a carpool
- Sorin, our CTO, was dancing on the side of the street
- The free parking and BART shuttle worked perfectly
- We have some new "raving fans" asking for more!
While we are very happy with the turnout, we did see a few operational challenges that need to be ironed out. Because we believe so strongly in delivering an amazing and reliable experience, we've decided to solve these operational issues before reopening. Therefore, we will not be open for the remainder of this week and potentially over the holiday weeks.
More details will follow later this week and we shall return when we are ready to transform commuting for all of Lamorinda!