We are excited to announce that on Monday our Orinda #1 location will be open for business from 7:00 to 8:00am.
This location is the perfect starting point as it allows Commutr to service both Moraga and southern Orinda. Carpools formed at this location will drop off at 200 Fremont Street (& Howard) in San Francisco.
So, here’s what is next…
- People interested in the Orinda #1 to 200 Fremont Street route should download Commutr from the App Store.
- In the app, estimate your approximate arrival time on Monday and if you want to drive or ride by 11pm on Sunday night.
- Show up between 7:00 and 8:00am at Orinda #1 on Monday and a Commutr representative will assign you a carpool within 10 minutes of your arrival - GUARANTEED.
- Riders are provided with free parking at the church.
- Your carpool drives to 200 Fremont via the Bay Bridge HOV lane (drivers pay the toll).
- In the evening, riders return home via BART and our free shuttle - operating from 4:00 to 10:00pm
- Riders can try Commutr for FREE for 2 days. Drivers receive $5.00 from Commutr to cover commuting costs.